Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Hobbit Marathon


 On Monday, December 15th, I got to watch the premiere of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies!!! As I've said in previous posts, my love for Tolkien and his stories go deep and when I saw the chance to see The Hobbit movies in the IMAX theater, I jumped at the chance.  I was in heaven!  I was surrounded by Middle Earth enthusiasts like myself in the first marathon showing of the three movies.  I'm not going to go into reviews or anything like that because I want everyone to experience the movie without somebody's point of view in the their mind.





Leave me a comment if anyone else has seen the movies but I just wanted to express my love and passion for the series.  I've always been fan of the books and it showed me the freedom of the mind and the world a man can create without the boundaries of what we know and can see.  


I'm saddened by the fact that this is the last movie and I was moved to tears just by that fact.  I'm so thankfully, however, to have these stories and movies in my life.  It has shaped who I am now and I am so grateful of that.  For my next adventure, I hope to follow the footsteps of Frodo and Bilbo and make my own trip to New Zealand in the near future.  

I hope everyone is having a great day and I'll see you on my next post!




No comments :

Post a Comment