Monday, November 3, 2014

Mickey's Halloween Party

I just got back from a little weekend trip to Anaheim, CA to visit the most magical place on earth, Disneyland.  This is my first time to visit Disneyland during Halloween and let me tell you, it was AMAZING.  The party is a separate ticket that allows you entry at 4pm and the actual trick or treating happens at 7pm.  I would not recommend this to very young children because it does involve a lot of lines (though it moves quite fast) but it is extremely crowded.  Here are some photos of my amazing time and I really hope you all enjoy it. Please let me know if anyone else attended this year or has years before.  I would love you know how your experience was!


The main gates of Disneyland.




Halloween Tree: Based on the 1972 fantasy novel by Ray Bradbury



The fireworks spectacle for Halloween night.


 Sally's coffin cake

No comments :

Post a Comment