Thursday, March 19, 2015

Carol's Applesauce Chocolate Chip Cookies from AMC's The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead's Carol's Applesauce Chocolate Cookies
The Walking Dead's Carol's Applesauce Chocolate Cookies


I love a badass and I love them even more when they can bake! OH YEAH!

Undoubtedly, one of my favorite characters on AMC's The Walking Dead right now is Carol.  I love how her character has grown throughout the entire series and I honestly can say that I assumed she was a goner by season two.  Through all the hardships of living in this world, Carol has become a stronger person because of it.  She is strong, smart, and reliable.

In one of the episodes, there was a party thrown for the recent members of Alexandria and Carol brought applesauce chocolate chip cookies.  It was so popular that one the boys from the town followed her to question her about making more cookies for him.  Unfortunately for him, he caught Carol at the time of which she steals a few handguns for her group.  She threatens him to keep him mouth shut and if he does, he'll get "cookies... Lots of cookies".  It's such an amazing scene and I've been dying to try the recipe.  Thankfully, the folks at AMC has already created a recipe for everyone.

This recipe is in no way mine and all credit goes to AMC.  Enjoy!





I've never substituted applesauce for eggs but to my amazement, the substitution gave the cookie such a light fluffy texture.  Depending on what kind of applesauce you use, that might effect the result of the cookie.  I tasted a bit of cinnamon in mine since I used the applesauce from my last recipe.


No comments :

Post a Comment